Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photos from Wedding #1, Lauren and Paul

If you want to see some more photos, the public link to my FB album is http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150652364300243.688552.890485242&=16a19bed75. Here are a few others.

The church.

The carriage ride.


The cake cutting. As I took many pictures of this, I was standing next to some teenagers who worked at the winery. I asked if they had a lot of weddings, and they said they were booked for 68 weeks. I said, "But this is the best one, right?" They said, "She is really pretty."


Some of the views we're talkin' about. Who knew this was in Missouri? I would seriously go back just for the heck of it.



Lauren's grandfather playing the clarinet at the brewery. He also played at the rehearsal dinner a little bit.


The sweet puppy at the brewery.



No comments: